Interested in a Masters or MBA program abroad? Then Access Masters and Access MBA are the events for you!
You’ll be able to connect one-on-one with Admissions Directors from prestigious MBA and Masters programs from around the world, hear from school representatives and alumni during Panel Discussions, learn about scholarship opportunities, and even win a free trip to a university campus of your choice!
According to the organizers, schools participating in the MBA and Masters events include University of Sheffield International Faculty, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Vienna University of Economics and Business WU Executive Academy, Tiffin University, EM Lyon, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Modul University Vienna, Vlerick Business School, IE Business School, Ecole Polytechnique, and more.
As a participant, you will be able to access:
- One-on-one 20-minute long meetings with MBA and Masters admissions directors;
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni;
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information;
- Have the chance to win a trip to a campus of your choice;
- Receive 25% discount on any program from CODECS (Access MBA);
- At the event there will be a raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review – http://www.manhattanreview.ro (Access MBA).
Access Masters – Monday, November 25, 2019
15:30 – 21:40, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest
FINS will be there too – so visit their booth to learn about their loan programs for Masters programs in Europe!
Access MBA – Tuesday, November 26, 2019
16:30-22:00, Marshal Garden Hotel, Bucharest
EDMERICA will be there too, and also offer a session on Four Strategic Steps to MBA Admission and Funding from 19:00-19:25! Join us 🙂