This May, top international MBA and Master’s programs are participating in the Access events – would you like to join them?
Interested in business schools? Access MBA is happening online on Saturday, May 15. Details and registration here.
Interested in Master’s programs from around the world? Access Masters is scheduled for Monday, May 17, also online. Details and registration here.
Both events are free and couldn’t be easier to access!
Here’s what you get at each event:
- Individual video meetings with MBA and Master’s representatives from ALBA Graduate Business School, Hult International Business School, Strathclyde MBA Greece, IE Business School, and many more;
- Personal consultation for your business studies;
- Expert insights on distance learning options;
- Draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship;
- Scholarship opportunities in detail.
The organizers say there are three words that sum up these interactive opportunities:
Diverse. So many options to choose from! Business, management, marketing, finance. Close to home, abroad, or new destinations you hadn’t considered. You pick what works best for you.
Flexible. Are you still figuring out your agenda for this year and the next? Many study programs have full-time, part-time, and online options to help you stay flexible.
Safe. Whatever you choose for your studies, safety is a top priority. The online event format is also so, so convenient.
Save your spot today!
Register for Access MBA here!
Register for Access Master’s right here!