Date(s) - 07.04.2016
16:00 - 17:00
Wow! Wasn’t RIUF great this spring (too)? We were so excited to meet so many of you at our booth and presentations in Bucharest, Cluj, and Brasov (here’s a snapshot of the EDMERICA team at RIUF Cluj – after the fair had ended and all our fun materials had gone). And as promised, post-RIUF we’ve prepared suggestions and resources for those of you interested in learning more about U.S. study opportunities and also for those all ready to start the application. This free online session is one of them 😀
Who is this online info session for? High school and university students and graduates who want to study in the USA and would therefore like to approach the application process effectively and with insight, so as to cut down on the application and study costs. Your family and teachers are also most welcome to attend!
The session will address the following issues:
• Opportunities for international students on U.S. campuses;
• The application package and strategies leading to successful admission;
• Application costs. Time and financial management advice to ease the financial burden of the application stage;
• How to maximize chances of admission and minimize personal financial commitment;
• Romanian students’ best practices.
You will learn how to:
• Plan realistically and also consider alternatives to reduce the financial pressure of the application stage;
• Attract stakeholders’ support in developing your application and financial milestones;
• Learn the dollar value of persistence and flexibility;
• Access Romanian success stories that will inspire and guide you towards academic accomplishment and personal development in the U.S. academic environment, both reached with significant financial support from a U.S. university;
• Access the specific support services that EDMERICA provides to ease the financial burden of a U.S. education and to facilitate admission to study programs with financial aid.
• Access to the webinar platform: you will get a direct link prior to the session, so please make sure to check your inbox and, if need be, spam folders (please contact us if our email doesn’t reach you at the latest the night before the event); You will be able to join us from any Internet-connected device;
• Format: interactive session with opportunities for practical activities and individual follow up activities;
• Duration: 60 minutes;
• Cost: free.
Bookings are closed for this event.