Date(s) - 15.10.2015
16:30 - 18:00
Together with EDMERICA you will start planning for your successful admissions and financial aid application that will make your U.S. academic experience most exciting and, surprisingly, quite affordable.
Who is this info session for? High school students and graduates who want to study in the USA and would therefore like to approach the undergraduate application process effectively and with insight, so as to cut down on the application and study costs. Your family and teachers are also most welcome to attend!
The session will address the following issues:
• Opportunities for international students on U.S. campuses;
• The application package and strategies leading to successful admission;
• Application costs, explained. Time and financial management advice to ease the financial burden of the application stage;
• How to maximize chances of admission and minimize personal financial commitment;
• Romanian students’ best practices.
You will learn how to:
• Plan realistically and also consider alternatives to reduce the financial pressure of the application stage;
• Attract stakeholders’ support in developing your application and financial milestones;
• Learn the dollar value of persistence and flexibility;
• Access Romanian success stories that will inspire and guide you towards academic accomplishment and personal development in the U.S. academic environment, both reached with significant financial support from a U.S. university;
• Access the specific support services that EDMERICA provides to ease the financial burden of a U.S. education and to facilitate admission to study programs with financial aid.
• Location: EDMERICA office (6 Aleea Negru Voda, building C3, entrance 4, 1st floor, apt. 78, near Unirea Shopping Center);
• Format: interactive session with opportunities for practical activities and individual follow up activities;
• Duration: 90 minutes;
• Cost: free.
Bookings are closed for this event.