Summer is a great time to work on your U.S. application, test prep and extracurriculars. In order to do that effectively you need a smart and easy to follow game plan. So this year we’ve put together a series of intensive group-training sessions that will round off the personalized advising process that we offer at EDMERICA. Ten great topics, each covered in a 90-minute session, offered online to our applicants who come from all over the country. The 10 in-depth webinars span three weeks, from June 23 to July 14. They are open to EDMERICA advisees only, but you can become one, too, if you’re already on the market for in-depth support for your application process.
The Insider Webinars are:
- Thursday, June 23, 16:00-17:30: Four Steps to U.S. Admissions and Funding;
- Tuesday, June 28, 11:30-13:00: Campus Culture & the Ethics of the Application Process;
- Wednesday, June 29, 11:30-13:00:Extracurricular Activities Evaluation;
- Thursday, June 30, 11:30-13:00:Standardized Testing: the SATs and TOEFL;
- Tuesday, July 5, 16:00-17:30:Types of Funding Available at U.S. Universities & How to Attract It;
- Wednesday, July 6, 16:00-17:30:Strategic School Selection;
- Thursday, July 7, 16:00-17:30:How to Present Yourself to U.S. Universities;
- Tuesday, July 12, 16:00-17:30: Admissions Essays: Role and Strategies;
- Wednesday, July 13, 16:00-17:30:Recommendations: Where and How to Get Great Letters;
- Thursday, July 14, 16:00-17:30: Open House: Wrap Up and Personalized Activities Plan.
The webinars are a perfect opportunity to clarify, consolidate, and fine-tune admissions information and application strategies, as well as a networking haven.
What do you think about these topics? Anything you’d take out, anything you’d add? Read more about the sessions and let us know!
And do get in touch if you’re interested in the webinars – or take part in a free intro session to start exploring U.S. application opportunities and options 🙂