Date(s) - 24.06.2015
16:00 - 17:30
Together with EDMERICA you will get guidance and inspiration for planning a successful U.S. study application. Romanian success stories will add much-needed insights into the application process and real-life strategies for success.
Who is the session for? High school and university students and graduates interested in living an enriching academic experience in the USA who need guidance and support in organizing their application package and maximizing their admission chances.
The session will address the following issues, plus more:
• The U.S. campus requirements for academic success and expectations of academic prowess and rigor, as reflected in the application package;
• The well-balanced application package;
• Overview of the application documents and their role in the admission process;
• Inspirational evidence: application package specifics and financial aid review;
• Perception of Romanian students in the U.S. academic environment.
You will learn how to:
• Develop an application package that boosts your admission chances;
• Develop an application relevant to the campus of your choice;
• Adapt and adopt real-life strategies for success;
• Build a strong application that highlights your unique features;
• Articulate your aspirations, educational and beyond;
• Project the best light on your accomplishments;
• Apply critical thinking and make up for the weaker components in the application package;
• Make the most of the EDMERICA relevant services and solutions. “It can’t be done” doesn’t work with us.
• Format: interactive session with opportunities for hands-on activities, team work with feedback, and individual follow up activities;
• Duration: 90 minutes;
• Cost: free.
Bookings are closed for this event.