Date(s) - 10.06.2015
17:00 - 18:30
Together with EDMERICA you will start planning for your successful F1 visa interview that will wrap up your application efforts and open up your developmental U.S. academic and cultural experiences.
Who is this workshop for? High school students and graduates who have been admitted to study programs in the USA and need to prepare for the visa interview as part of the Pre-Departure process.
The session will address the following issues:
• Cost of the visa application;
• Administrative challenges: effectively handling the document flow: from I-20 to the F1 visa;
• Strategies that make for the successful preparation for the F1 visa interview;
• Time and crisis management strategies that ease the pressure commonly associated to the visa application stage;
• How to maximize chances of getting the F1 visa;
• Romanian students’ best practices.
You will learn how to:
• Plan realistically and consider the strength of your links to the home country;
• Demonstrate the strength of your links to the home country;
• Make the most of interview simulations when expecting the best but preparing for the worst: the value of mock interviews;
• Develop realistic career plans upon completion of your U.S. studies;
• Access Romanian success stories that inspire and guide towards obtaining the F1 visa and enjoying academic accomplishment and personal development on a U.S. campus, with massive financial support from a U.S. university;
• Access the specific support services that American Education provides to facilitate a successful F1 visa interview.
• Format: interactive session with opportunities for hands-on activities, team work with feedback, and individual follow up activities;
• Duration: 90 minutes;
• Cost: free.
Bookings are closed for this event.