Date(s) - 05.05.2015
16:00 - 17:30
Together with EDMERICA you will start planning for your successful financial aid application that will make your U.S. academic experience most exciting and, surprisingly, quite affordable. Or, simply, it can make it happen.
Who is this workshop for? High school students and graduates who want to study in the USA and would therefore like to approach the undergraduate application process effectively and with insight, so as to cut down on the application costs.
The session will address the following issues:
- Cost of the application package;
- Strategies leading to successful admission with lower application costs;
- Time and financial management strategies that ease the financial burden of the application stage;
- How to maximize chances of admission and minimize personal financial commitment;
- Romanian students’ best practices.
You will learn how to:
- Plan realistically and consider alternatives to reduce the financial pressure of the application stage;
- Attract stakeholders’ support in developing your financial milestones;
- Learn the dollar value of persistence and flexibility;
- Access Romanian success stories that inspire and guide towards academic accomplishment and personal development in the U.S. academic environment, both reached with significant financial support from a U.S. university;
- Access the specific support services that EDMERICA provides to ease the financial burden of a U.S. education and to facilitate admission to study programs with financial aid.
- Location: EDMERICA office in Bucharest;
- Format: interactive session with opportunities for hands-on activities, team work with feedback, and individual follow up activities;
- Group size: up to 25 participants (first come, first served);
- Duration: 90 minutes;
- Cost: free.
Bookings are closed for this event.