It’s happening again, people! Access MBA, a premier event hosting one-on-one discussions and panels with MBA school reps and alumni, is scheduled for Thursday May 9th in Bucharest.
If an MBA degree is part of your career plan, sign up now for the event here and have your profile assessed by Access MBA’s experienced consultants. The evaluation will enable you to meet the representatives of MBA programs that match your preferences, career goals, and potential for growth.
During the event you’ll have access to:
- One-on-one meetings with top international business schools (listed below);
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts;
- School panel discussions;
- A meet-up/chat with EDMERICA at 7 PM;
- GMAT workshops;
- More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities;
- A raffle for three online courses offered by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review.
Schools participating in the Access MBA event in Bucharest:
- Yale School of Management – USA
Tiffin University – Romania, USA
- IESE Global Executive MBA – Brazil, China, Spain, USA
Alliance Manchester Business School – Brazil, China, Singapore, UAE, United Kingdom
- Audencia Business School – France
- Bologna Business schoool – Italy
- Bucharest Business School – Romania
- CITY College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield – Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Ukraine
- ESCP Europe Business School – EMBA – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- Essex Business School – University of Essex – United Kingdom
- INSEAD Full Time – France, Singapore, UAE
- Lancaster University Management School – United Kingdom
- NEOMA Business School – France
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University – Netherlands
- SEED School for Executive Education and Development – Hungary
- TIAS School for Business and Society – Netherlands
- Vlerick Business School – Belgium
- WU Executive Academy – Vienna University of Economics and Business – Austria, Romania
Time: 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Place: Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, near Romana Square
Seats are limited given the individualized approach of the one-on-one sessions, so do register as soon as possible, here.